So in conversation with a friend today I mentioned that I kind of have a blog. I realize for the 6 of you that read this, you're probably asking yourself, "What? She has a blog? You mean that thing she never updates?" Anyway, he has challenged me to post stuff on this thing since he has his own semi-blog type thing on Facebook.
To you Chad Zeller...I ACCEPT!
Rather than writing something lame and boring about what I've been doing since I started work (I'll give a brief synopsis at a later date), I am choosing to out myself as a N-E-R-D. Today was a great day in the technology world because today was day 1 of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. GET EXCITED! The most exciting keynote of the day centered around the new iPhone 3GS (the S stands for speed). Not only does it have the awesome features on the 3G, but now it also includes a landscape keyboard for messaging, a compass (because you never know when you'll need to know which way is North), VoiceControl, and a better camera. June 19th is now officially iPhone Day! I can't wait to get one of those pretty little things.
For those of you that don't know...and can't tell, I am an Apple dork. While I might not be the savviest person on my Macbook yet, I love the innovation that comes out of Apple. I won't lie, I'm victim to the "pretty" ads and "cool/hip" vibe that Apple portrays. Plus, it doesn't help that every case study I did in graduate school was focused on Apple and/or Steve Jobs. I blame Mays Business School, Drew Ambrose, and Ms. Debby Swick.
Ok, this is all for now. Things are heating up on The Bacheloretter, and I must pay attention.
143
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to see you're back.
Post a Comment